Closing Date: 01 Jan 2024
Job Title: Pharmacist Manager
Hours: Full Time
This is an exciting opportunity for a committed and motivated experienced Pharmacist Manager to join Paydens Ltd.
The Paydens Group of Pharmacies is an award-winning family business and was founded in 1969 with one pharmacy in a small country village. We have since grown to 115 pharmacies in Kent, Sussex, London, Essex and Surrey..
As a company, we welcome the new age of pharmacy that is constantly evolving. We approach the challenges of developing the pharmacy role within the local community with enthusiasm and commitment. We aim to provide communities with a professional efficient service, to provide healthcare advice and work alongside other healthcare professionals to maximise the benefit of care in the community.
Responsibilities & Duties
· To provide safe, effective and efficient pharmacy services;
· To ensure compliance with relevant NHS contractual provisions, relevant legislation and GPhC standards of conduct, ethics and performance;
· To ensure that NHS services are tailored to local needs;
· To build and maintain strong relationships with customers, GP Surgeries and other healthcare professionals;
· Overall management and responsibility of the branch and staff;
· Checking and providing clinical services such as NMS and MUR;
· Providing professional services within the branch;
· To provide a high level of customer service through effective management of staff, services and stock; and
· Maximise sales and minimise waste through effective stock management and merchandising
· To lead, manage and motivate pharmacy staff and to develop the training of colleagues
· Accountable for legal and ethical decisions
The successful candidate must hold an MPharm degree or equivalent. You will be required to have your GPHC registration upon your start date. You will also be NMS and MUR accredited and are, or willing, to undertake the training necessary to become qualified in any advance or enhanced services that the company may deem necessary to maximise the revenue for the pharmacy.
You will have direct contact with your Superintendent, Head Office and support staff and an influence on the way the pharmacy is run to suit the needs of the community.
We offer a competitive salary and private healthcare and other benefits.
How we collect and use your personal information
Paydens Ltd and Associated Companies are committed to being transparent about how we collect and use data during the recruitment process to ensure we meet our data protection obligations.
Please copy and paste the following link into your web browser to view our job applicant privacy notice;
For information on how we use and process your data please click here.