Why choose Paydens?
- As an independent group we are quick to respond and make decisions. We can be flexible to local needs and community requirements, including Enhanced Services.
- Paydens employs approximately 112 pharmacists, ensuring consistency and reliability of service. We also offer 24-hour emergency call outs.
- Successfully running four 100 hour pharmacies: Park Pharmacy in Herne Bay, Paydens Pharmacy in Deal, Paydens Pharmacy in Gillingham, and Paydens Pharmacy in Beckenham.
Paydens has pharmacies co-located in Medical Centres in Ashford, Canterbury, Caterham, Cliftonville, Dartford, Deal, Dover, Green St Green, Hythe, Ramsgate, Sevenoaks, Sheerness, Snodland and St Leonards and several others.
We do our utmost to build strong relationships with Medical Centre staff, Doctors, Receptionists, Nurses and Healthcare Workers, supplying medication and dressings to individual specifications.
- Our pharmacists are trained to provide Essential, Advanced and Enhanced services. Many pharmacies incorporate specialist clinics including INR, Smoking Cessation and Weight Management, amongst others. Pharmacists who specialise in certain areas provide mentoring and extra training to other members of the team. We regularly draw upon the huge pool of skills, knowledge and experience.
- Each Pharmacy receives two medical deliveries per day, plus one on Saturdays, through Sangers (Maidstone) Ltd, part of the Paydens Group. Dispensary orders transmitted by 12 midday are fulfilled the same day.
- All pharmacies are members of Numark, giving customers the benefits of competitive pricing and promotions.
- All Paydens pharmacies operate a free prescription collection and delivery service employing full and part time delivery drivers with Identification Cards. Most pharmacies have their own branded vans.
- Paydens is a multi-cultural company with pharmacists of approximately 18 different nationalities within the group. This enables us to deal with many linguistic issues in-house.
- Paydens is a member of AIMp (Association of Independent Multiple Pharmacies).
|Association of Independent Multiple Pharmacies||Independant Company Chemist Alliance|