- All members of staff complete an accredited Medicines Sales course.
Dispensary staff have the opportunity to complete new pharmacy sevices diplomas:
- Dispensary Assistants Course
- Diploma in Pharmacy Services (Level 3)
- Accuracy Checking
- Pre-registration trainee pharmacist programme training up to 14 new pharmacists annually.
- Our pharmacists are actively encouraged to complete clinical application pharmacy courses including Supplementary Prescribing.
- External supplier training events by companies including Glaxo & Reckitts focussing on pain, allergies and stopping smoking.
- Accredited Distance Learning Programmes include C&D Counter Staff Training, Numark, GSK and The Nurofen Academy.
- Staff in-house training days, appraisals and communication meetings.